Hertz - Love the quality of vehicles | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

"Love the quality of vehicles"

Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love the work atmosphere at the management level. Everyone is happy all the time and is pleased to be at work. This is a challenging job with unlimited potential to move up at your own pace. The hours are great, the pay is good, especially the bonuses. Training is a great tool before you get thrown into the fire and Hertz provides that.

Cons

There is a lot of work thrown at you. You must be able to delegate and have time management and organization.

Advice to Management

Growing at such a fast pace in the industry their needs to be constant interviews, not only when needed.

Other Employee Reviews for Hertz

1. "Growth and Success"

Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hertz has provided the ability for employees to move through the company quickly. There are also different areas of growth and career progression through out the company. Hertz allows you to manage your own business and sets you up for success. There are classes offered by the company to learn different techniques to engage employees and grow the business. I enjoy going it to work everyday because of the different opportunities offered to me.

Cons

The hours can be long depending on the season, but the way I see it is you gotta work hard to play hard.

2. "Hertz in a nut shell"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Ocala, FL
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Ocala, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bonuses are great. The job has provided me with skills and knowledge that I can use in numerous fields. They teach you everything from marketing, fleet management, asset managemnt, and more. The environment gives an individual become a stronger individual as well as growing your teamwork capabilities. helped me build a stronger work ethic and dicipline.

Cons

work a good amount of hours.

Advice to Management

show your employees that you value them and their hard work