Hewlett-Packard - Three star rating for this company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

"Three star rating for this company"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Bengaluru (India)
Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good working Environment and culture

Cons

Alittle bit laid back work culture

Other Employee Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

1. "Little training, little support"

Former Employee - Pricing
    Former Employee - Pricing

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time

Pros

Great location, enjoyable co-workers, excellent pay and benefits

Cons

Little or no training, Managers are usually unavailable or unreachable, very little feedback or recognition, if any.
    Some teams are very organized and prepared, others are giving you the information you need (and have repeatedly been asking for) a few hours in advance of a due date. I had to get on a conference call at 10pm to receive information for an assignment due the following day.
    There are no set work hours - you work your 8 hours plus whatever else is needed to complete the task, sometimes given at a moments notice. Your "days off" or "sick days" are spent checking your laptop and doing work. Extra work is not recognized or paid.

Advice to Management

Notice your employees, recognize them for their hard work and efforts. Talk to your employees, let them know you are around for support.

2. "Everything is possible 'Live, Learn, Achieve, Share - its all about knowledge!"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Culture wise best in BPO industry, Every individual works independently learn to grow here & such a comfortable smooth work ways!! People so friendly & dedicated always towards the goals. I wish if i could get more opportunities in this beautiful environment i would like to build my future careers.

Cons

Looking to financially growth is tough enough to face many challenges towards goal.

Advice to Management

Every people wants to learn each kind of work process. So my request if management can review the job level many would have never been to other industry comparing to HP. So each people get chance to work in every environment. Lets get ready for challenge!!