KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting growth, amazingly smart and humble people!

Oct 11, 2019 - Recruiting Specialist in Redwood City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are the best part about working at Highfive. The company and industry have a lot of room for new and exciting innovations. Opportunities for growth in your given role. Hiring bar remains high, and there is big emphasis on supporting remote employees as well. It's definitely an exciting time to be at Highfive!

Cons

The team is growing very fast so naturally there are some growing pains as one could expect in a startup environment, and it's been a learning process.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

I love it here

Aug 20, 2020 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small and Innovate team that is like family Full flexibility with everything

Cons

Communication is something that the company is incredibly lacking

2. 5.0

Great Culture, HUGE Opportunity

Oct 11, 2019 - Sales in Redwood City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product itself is incredibly differentiated in a HOT market, which is great because it can be crowded at times. We took a bold stance on how to compete in the space, which is paying off for us in a big way. The selling process is fun and straightforward. We get to change the way companies do business and enable their employees to do more video meetings, The product does much of the talking for us, and our pricing model is extremely competitive. There is honestly so much potential and opportunity for our growth, it's overwhelming at times. Our Channel is growing at an incredible rate, and I'm excited about scaling our business at a faster rate because of our new routes to market. The culture here is fun; young but professional. There's a ton of room for career opportunities because the team is small, so if you extend yourself into new areas of responsibility and are open about what you're interested in, you'll likely get many more opportunities to grow your career. Good perks, casual environment.

Cons

Like many smaller companies, we had to take a couple of steps back in the past year to change a few of our go to market strategies, which meant slowing down before we can speed up again. We're mostly through those changes, so I'm feeling positive about where we've pivoted to and are now making waves further upmarket than we have in the past.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Highfive.