Highfive - Interesting product, great coworkers | Glassdoor
  1. "Interesting product, great coworkers"

Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at Highfive full-time for less than a year

Pros

* A competitive space means that you're in the thick of it with big players * Great working environment - smart people, no political BS, no big egos * Interesting combination of hardware and software * Pretty good benefits, as startups go * Commitment to doing things the right way, in both product and culture

Cons

* A competitive space means that finding a hook in the market is particularly challenging * There's been a lot of staff turnover in the last year, from the management team down to most of the sales team. We seem to be stabilizing at this point, though.

Highfive2019-10-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Exciting growth, amazingly smart and humble people!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Highfive full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are the best part about working at Highfive. The company and industry have a lot of room for new and exciting innovations. Opportunities for growth in your given role. Hiring bar remains high, and there is big emphasis on supporting remote employees as well. It's definitely an exciting time to be at Highfive!

Cons

The team is growing very fast so naturally there are some growing pains as one could expect in a startup environment, and it's been a learning process.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep being focused on what we're building and why. As the company scales and grows, look for more ways to communicate the vision and strategy.

Highfive2019-10-11
  2. "Great Culture, HUGE Opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Highfive full-time for more than a year

Pros

The product itself is incredibly differentiated in a HOT market, which is great because it can be crowded at times. We took a bold stance on how to compete in the space, which is paying off for us in a big way. The selling process is fun and straightforward. We get to change the way companies do business and enable their employees to do more video meetings, The product does much of the talking for us, and our... pricing model is extremely competitive. There is honestly so much potential and opportunity for our growth, it's overwhelming at times. Our Channel is growing at an incredible rate, and I'm excited about scaling our business at a faster rate because of our new routes to market. The culture here is fun; young but professional. There's a ton of room for career opportunities because the team is small, so if you extend yourself into new areas of responsibility and are open about what you're interested in, you'll likely get many more opportunities to grow your career. Good perks, casual environment.

Cons

Like many smaller companies, we had to take a couple of steps back in the past year to change a few of our go to market strategies, which meant slowing down before we can speed up again. We're mostly through those changes, so I'm feeling positive about where we've pivoted to and are now making waves further upmarket than we have in the past.

Advice to Management

As the team continues to scale, hiring in-region will be key so we can grow our footprint

Highfive2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about Highfive.