Employee Review

Current Employee

Great

Jun 15, 2021 - Winn in New Lancaster, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work at

Cons

No cons to this job

Employer Brand

It makes our day to receive your five-star recommendation of Highmark Health! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your current role. We appreciate your feedback!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Highmark Health

Jul 17, 2021 - Programmer Analyst in Camp Hill, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Flexible working schedule, work life balance, great benefits, great mentoring

Cons

online job depending on you.

Employer Brand

It makes our day to receive your five-star recommendation of Highmark Health! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits, work-life balance and flexible schedule. We appreciate your feedback!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Jul 17, 2021 - Director in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The organization has a community feel and people are great to work with. It's great to see so many women in senior leader roles compared to other organizations I have been in. The compensation is great and the benefits are on par with other organizations. The new Work from Anywhere policy is great allowing people to work remotely for many positions. The work that teams to do in this company, albeit hard at times, is always meaningful and aims to make a difference in people's live. People in the company, regardless of their area of work, are committed to the vision focused on better health outcomes for people. My experience in this company has been fantastic so far and I look forward to many more years.

Cons

There are some areas of the organization that are still in the early stages of maturity. At times, this makes work challenging. However, it also provides people an opportunity to learn new skills to make up for some of these gaps.

Continue reading

Employer Brand

We are thrilled to receive your five-star recommendation of Highmark Health! We are so glad you're enjoying the compensation, benefits and the new Work from Anywhere. We appreciate your additional feedback.

Discover more reviews about Highmark Health.