1. "Best Place I've Ever Worked!"

Current Employee - Principal Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can honestly say that not only am I proud to work here, but it’s the best job I’ve ever had. Every day I come to work with people who super smart, motivated, and fun to be around. We have a stellar leadership team that cares about having the best possible product, customer experience, and company culture. We have catered lunches on Fridays, we celebrate promotions and successes, have guest speakers, happy hours, training and development opportunities, I could go on and on but bottom line it’s a great place to be!

Cons

Parking could be better, but it's not bad.

Continue reading
  1. "Hardest, but more rewarding job I've had"

Current Employee - Sales Leader in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for more than a year

Pros

+Best culture I've ever been a part of. Leadership team lives their values +Best product in the market place +Your input is heard +Opportunity for career growth

Cons

-Super competitive market, need to put extra effort into differentiation -Growing pains around getting processes changed fast enough to keep up with our growth.

2. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Business Program Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best part of working at Highspot for me is the culture. Everyone is willing to go all in and make it happen. We're all aligned to the same goals, so people are all very invested in doing good work and collaborating effectively.

Cons

As with any start-up, it's not surprising that the environment at Highspot is very fast paced. Sometimes that are quick shifts in what we are doing, how we are doing it, when we are doing it, etc. so it can be hard to keep track of everything.

Discover more reviews about Highspot .