Highspot - Amazing Product, Even More Amazing Culture | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing Product, Even More Amazing Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Highspot is not just centered around a product – it's first and foremost a company that cares about its employees and wants to improve the way sales and marketing teams work together. My favorite aspects of working at Highspot are: - Amazing product with a lot of market equity and potential - Even more amazing culture. Highspot cares about diversity, celebrating achievements, fostering a work-life balance, and more - Highly motivated, intelligent employees - Trustworthy management team that is honest and wants to see you succeed - Competitive pay and benefits

Cons

Like any startup, we are required to roll up our sleeves and wear multiple hats at times.

Highspot 2019-10-16
  1. "Like it"

I have been working at Highspot full-time

Pros

Great culture good people good comp

Cons

None currently that come to mid

Highspot 2020-02-28

"Underwhelming place to work with toxic culture"

Former Employee - Account Development Representative in Seattle, WA

I worked at Highspot full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay was great, people there were fun to work with and fun activities outside of work. Opportunity for advancement was there for those that went after it.

Cons

The main thing that bothered me about working at Highspot was how favorites were always played in the sales department. I saw people get passed up for promotions constantly by new people were friends with the upper management who got fast tracked. All employees complained about it and it was well known but it never changed. Sales management was pretty unhelpful most of the time, so you had to be willing to self direct. I will say that the CEO was awesome!! Also - I was offered a gift card for a positive review when I worked there.

Continue reading
    Highspot 2020-03-12

Discover more reviews about Highspot .