Hilton Garden Inn - Mixed feelings about experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn

"Mixed feelings about experience"

Former Employee - Front Desk Agent in Athens, GA
Former Employee - Front Desk Agent in Athens, GA

I worked at Hilton Garden Inn part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly staff. Flexible with schedule at times.

Cons

Let go of employees without considering the affect it would have on other departments.

Other Employee Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn

1. "Outstanding Company to work with!"

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Hilton Garden Inn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is probably one of the best job to have when you're in college. You get to meet a lot of people, get connection while working. Since I have internet access, I often do my homework, online discussion here at work. My managers are very flexible with our schedule and is readily there if we needed help.

Cons

Pay rate is very upsetting considering with the people we have to deal with. Raise is not that great either. This is probably not a job for someone who get offended easily, quiet, and has no motivation at all. But this job is a good place to be in especially when you're majoring psychology, business, or any other related jobs to customer service.

Advice to Management

give better raise or bonus to make your hard working workers feel like they're being appreciated.

2. "It was the most extraordinary positions I have ever held."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

I worked at Hilton Garden Inn full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I had worked with some of the best folks, and they became like family, I was able with the right tools able to serve, also on a personal level, there is nothing like being able to know exactly what your guests needs are, and to be able to fill them even before they arrive, so that their stay was the best they ever had, some even stayed extra time because they loved the staff atmosphere alone!

Cons

When the team you work with is not on the same page, as the business at hand.

Advice to Management

Take the time to speak to your employees and communicate, so that every experience for our guests is the best pleasure and comfort experience they ever had, always make it an open policy to listen, adhere and pay close attention to their personal needs, they will always want to return, just for the great staff alone.