Hilton - Grow and Develop with Hilton! | Glassdoor

Grow and Develop with Hilton!

• Overall
    Current Employee - General Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I started as a line level employee in the hospitality industry, joined Hilton 20 years ago and just celebrated my 5th year as a General Manager in a full service hotel. Hilton Worldwide is a company dedicated to developing talent at every level in the organization and I owe my success and career to their continual investment in me.

Cons

Growth in the company can mean relocation from city to city. While this is not necessarily a bad thing, it is certainly can be part of the equation, especially if you want to fast track your career.

Advice to Management

Leaders with a proven track record for creating successful teams, engaging their work group, and developing talent are highly prized in our organization.

Hilton Response

December 14, 2016Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide feedback. You are an extraordinary hospitality professional and make Hilton a great place to work. We appreciate all you do, keep up the great work!

1. Great Company

• Overall
    Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at Hilton full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Company culture and co-workers are amazing

Cons

No downsides to working here

Hilton Response

January 28, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and provide feedback for us. We appreciate your comments and are glad that you enjoyed sharing and promoting our hospitality culture and vision. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors!

2. Great job

I have been working at Hilton full-time

Pros

They offer flexibility and good pay.

Cons

hospitality is unpredictable. The company is growing very fast

Discover more reviews about Hilton.