"Top hospitality company!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Portland, OR

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hilton is an employee focused company that embraces work/life balance. They provide ample training and mentorship for their employees in order to grow their career. They have strong benefits for their employees that are easy to access and take advantage of.

Cons

In some areas the salary tends to be lower than market due to the benefits they provide like 401K match, robust PTO program, bonus, paid MAT/PAT/Adoption leave and affordable health benefits.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

Social Media Strategy Contractor.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide feedback. Team Members are the heart of Hilton and are at the core of our success. We are committed to supporting the well-being and performance of all our Team Members so they can Thrive in all they do and be at their best every day. You are helping us achieve the goal of becoming the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of Guests, Team Members, and Owners alike and we appreciate all you do!

1. "Great Culture and Great Benefits"

Former Employee - Revenue Specialist in Addison, TX

I worked at Hilton full-time

Pros

The culture was second to none. Very down to earth, giving, and supportive. Amazing time off benefits and hotel discounts. Fairly flexible hours and if you finish your work early you can leave early.

Cons

I was laid off due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Hilton, and travel more generally, is exposed to some macroeconomic trends and is not as stable as some other roles.

2. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Revenue Specialist

I worked at Hilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

they do a great job of letting their employees have work/life balance

Cons

none that I can think of

Discover more reviews about Hilton.