Hilton - Hilton is the Best Place to Work! | Glassdoor

"Hilton is the Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Manager, HRX in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The culture of Hilton is one that makes me proud to work here but to also serve in my community. Hilton seeks to positively impact the communities in which we work. This speaks to our commitment to spread the light and warmth of hospitality. Beyond that, I am encouraged to have a balanced work-life with the flexibility of working from home. My management team appreciates and rewards hard work. Hilton believes... in taking care of their team members which guarantees that we will take care of our guests. The benefits of "being Hilton" are getting better and better. The long tenure room discounts gives lifetime discounts for team members with 10 or more years.

Cons

As a long time team member, I can say that working for Hilton now is the best it's ever been. I think a person's work experience depends a lot on the individual and then management. There will be difficult people and circumstances any where you go but I am grateful that with a dedication to doing my very best and maintaining a positive attitude will get past any challenging experience.

Advice to Management

Keep striving to retain dedicated team members, keep creating opportunities for growth and stay committed to the principles of our founder, Conrad Hilton. The Hilton Effect is real and vibrant!

Hilton2019-03-26
  1. "Great Career!!"

Current Employee - Assistant Kitchen Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than a year

Pros

Career advancement is always available to those who want it.

Cons

Hotels are open every day of the year.

Hilton2019-12-06
  2. "I wish I started sooner!"

Current Employee - Bartender

I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I love management, they care about the input from the team. Travel perks are great. Team member of the quarter rallies. Health care.

Cons

Like any job, there is always something that isn't great. But overall, I'm happy to work for this company

Hilton2019-12-04

Discover more reviews about Hilton.