"Rated #1 but far from it..."

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I worked at Hilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees on the front lines are amazing. You get a free, most of the time edible, meal for lunch.

Cons

They may hire you at full-time but not give you full-time hours. They may cut your hours at anytime due to the needs of the hotel. If you are non-union you don't get paid holiday pay for ANY holidays. If you are union you get holiday pay after the first full year of working there.

Continue reading

Hilton Response

Digital HR Analyst

Thank you for your review and offering feedback as we value your honesty. We are disappointed to hear that you did not experience the working dynamic as you had hoped and one that we strive to promote. We wish you well with all your future endeavors and appreciate you sharing our hospitality and vision.

1. "Great Culture and Great Benefits"

5.0
    Former Employee - Revenue Specialist in Addison, TX

I worked at Hilton full-time

Pros

The culture was second to none. Very down to earth, giving, and supportive. Amazing time off benefits and hotel discounts. Fairly flexible hours and if you finish your work early you can leave early.

Cons

I was laid off due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Hilton, and travel more generally, is exposed to some macroeconomic trends and is not as stable as some other roles.

2. "Great Company"

5.0
    Former Employee - Revenue Specialist

I worked at Hilton full-time for less than a year

Pros

they do a great job of letting their employees have work/life balance

Cons

none that I can think of

Discover more reviews about Hilton.