Hilton - It was great ! No room for promoting | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hilton

"It was great ! No room for promoting"

Pros

Customer service oriented , great tools for success, name brand.

Cons

Hours, and lack of management, worked for a horrible GM left my job due to it.

Advice to Management

Really do some digging on who you hire, and see if they are really going to be a good manager .

Other Employee Reviews for Hilton

1. "Very un-organized hotel and management"

I have been working at Hilton full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits are great at the Hilton and the room rates are great. The hours are pretty stable and most of the staff are pretty friendly.

Cons

I work at a large hilton. We have over 900 hundred employees. Most of the staff have been there for over 15-20 years and it really shows how long they have been there. Some of the staff are extremely rude to guest and especially the employees. I have been harassed weekly by numerous staff members and management. There was even one occasion where a staff member pushed me and got into a verbal argument with me in front of guest. I could go on about the cons but im pretty sure you get the idea.

Advice to Management

Some advice i would suggest would be to train senior staff over again. They went through different training then new hires and it shows. Staff members get confused on rules and practice different techniques.

2. "Great company to work for-as long as your willing to work-supervisors very understanding, and willing to jump in and hel"

Former Employee - Room Attendant in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Room Attendant in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Hilton full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The supervisors- most I worked for started at the bottom and worked their way up, which made them easier to work for

Cons

Benefits aren't affordable to minimum wage workers Managed by several different Mgt. companies-depending on location

Advice to Management

Need to rise above the minimum wage for positions such as Laundry Workers and Room Attendants-Benefits aren't affordable to someone making such a small amount to live on.