Hilton - Great company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hilton

"Great company to work for"

Former Intern - Corporate Intern in McLean, VA
Former Intern - Corporate Intern in McLean, VA

I worked at Hilton as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The quality of life here at Hilton in their corporate office is great, very friendly atmosphere, friendly people, cool benefits they really do value each person!

Cons

kind of gets boring - at least on the finance end. However,t hey have various corporate events that really do try to liven up the atmosphere.

Other Employee Reviews for Hilton

1. "Great Hospitality Company, Some Execs Could Use Work"

I have been working at Hilton full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, the Team Member Travel program is alright when you can get it to work. It's fun to work for the number one hotel company in the world- nice to feel like you're a part of something bigger that keeps growing every day.

Cons

Team Member Travel Program needs some serious work, like I said, it's nice when you can get it to work for you, but most of the time nothing you want is available. Your hotel's EC could be full of some people who don't care about their teams (like mine) yet corporate thinks they're gold. Also there's no such thing as work/life balance here, but such is the industry.

Advice to Management

Since I work at one of the largest and most profitable resorts, I've met a lot of the Hilton Worldwide Executive Team, and for the most part they're great. The major con is the company is making it all about the money, less about the guest experience. Chris, no one will want to stay in your 100 new hotels opened this year if you don't give them enough staff to provide that exceptional guest experience. We're making money again, stop gutting your hotels and making your employees miserable.

2. "Progressive and dynamic company. Very employee and guest oriented."

Pros

Great environment and good learning experience.

Cons

Salaries for hospitality aren't the greatest.