Hinduja Group - Not what I thought the job would be like. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hinduja Group

"Not what I thought the job would be like."

Pros

Most co-workers easy to get along with and some of management actually care about their employees.

Cons

Don't have much of a say so when it comes to your schedule, It changes every couple of weeks and doesn't always stay the same. Have to go through a "draft" to get a better time slot. Manager I had was unfair to certain employees when making schedule changes where was told wouldn't have to work both saturdays and sundays but forced a couple of us out of everyone else to work both days and wouldn't make any exceptions. Just alot of things I don't agree with like how seniority overrides alot even if someone just started and is doing better. Pay isn't great at all unless your higher up. Very difficult to advance in the company without a college degree it seems.

Advice to Management

Need to care more about their hard-working employees and hire better management. Need to recognize their employees more and need more raises. Need better way career advancement processes.

Other Employee Reviews for Hinduja Group

1. "sucks"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

Pros

its an easy sedentary job, the people I work with are very friendly. I have truly made some lifelong friends here.

Cons

The account I work on is inbound calls, but it involves sales. At times it feels like you are pressuring people to buy products.

Advice to Management

none

"working at HGSL is a worthwhile experience"

Pros

direct superiors know how to properly recognize job well done

Cons

compensation and benefits package is not very competitive with other companies and industries