HireNetworks - Super Flexibility & Great Support! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for HireNetworks

"Super Flexibility & Great Support!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

1. Super team - experts in the field.
2. Friendly place to work.
3. Great, positive feedback for my efforts.
4. Family focused flexibility.

Cons

1. Management communication can be delayed.

Other Employee Reviews for HireNetworks

1. "Work with a team who really cares!"

I have been working at HireNetworks full-time

Pros

HireNetworks has a strong local presence in the NC market with a diverse client base that offers lots of job opportunities. We have a very senior, tenured team of Recruiters and Business Development Managers with strong networks and relationships. The team is highly communicative, collaborative and supportive. It is a small enough company, where you are not just a number, everyone really knows you and cares about your personal and professional success. There is a lot of flexibility and support of a comfortable work/life balance (which is important for a working mom). Everyone is professional and respectful, no back stabbing cliques here.

Cons

Typical small company growing pains with lots of great ideas but limited resources.

Advice to Management

Continue doing the right thing for your customers and employees, and business will keep growing!

2. "Great company!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at HireNetworks as a contractor

Pros

I'm a contractor with HireNetworks, and they are a really great company to work for! They're a small group, so when I need help, I can usually have my questions answered right away. My recruiter is always available to answer any questions I might have or to refer me to someone at HireNetworks who can help me with timecard issues, payroll, etc. When I went in to the office in person to fill out all of the paperwork for my new contract job, the staff was very friendly and helpful and excited for me. Highly recommend HireNetworks and I'm glad they helped me land a job so quickly after graduating college. My recruiter also regularly checks in with me to see how I'm doing at my new job and I definitely feel noticed and cared for by both HireNetworks and the company that I’m contracted to.

Cons

Small company, but this just allows them to get back to me faster and not have to redirect me through many people