Hobarama - Stay away! | Glassdoor

"Stay away!"

Pros

There is no pros about this place or its owners

Cons

Everything! owners are one track minded! will never listen to anything, but what is in there head! only come here if you want to end a career before it begins

Advice to Management

no one can give them advice! they only listen to the voices in there head and due to that it will bring down there house

Other Employee Reviews for Hobarama

"Worst company to work for."

Pros

This is a really tough question. Somewhat flexible work schedule with opportunity to develop relationships in the industry would be the best pro.

Cons

I agree with all other negative review on this site. CEO and COO have blinders on and have no idea what it's like to be in sales. They send threatening emails everyday thinking it will motivate the sales staff. Distributors get very annoyed - especially because they do not follow through with incentives CEO and COO promise distributors. My company amex card was frequently declined when out on business trips due to lack of company funds - completely embarassing. Senior management likes to take credit for all of your work.

Advice to Management

I have no advice for management. I have no sympathy for anything that happens to this disfunctional cash poor operation.

"Take the job as a last option"

Former Employee - Boss
    Former Employee - Boss

Pros

Freedom to look for another job. The flexibility to work from home, and to travel when times were good. I have meet great people while working for Bawls although we all have been let go we continue to keep in touch.

Cons

Everything from the start. Lack of support from management and owners. The company does not support the sales team nor do they support the distributors that house the brand. The owners expect the distributors to take product every month and do not want to co-op pricing. The owners view is that the distributors work for them and that they should be privileged to sell Bawls. Bawls is a great drink but if they continue to run it into the ground it won’t be around much longer. Any samples taken or damaged product was taken out of the bottom line from your commission. They try to push close to out of date product to the distributors and when it hits the expiration date they expect the distributor to eat the loss.

Advice to Management

There is no senior management.