Hollister Co. - Not that good | Glassdoor

"Not that good"

Current Employee - Model in Libertyville, IL
Current Employee - Model in Libertyville, IL

Pros

Well, the managers didn't know what they were doing, they did a poor job of managing, their in their late twenties and they think their still in high school.

Cons

The hours sucked, not only that I had a manager call me in to ask if I could work, on my way their I had a flat tire, called in and told her, she said I still needed to come in, so I drove on the spare tire. When I got there she said she "didn't need me to work anymore."

Advice to Management

The kids that work their are pretty chill, but in terms of leadership there is none because all you do is fold clothes and say cheesy tag lines.

Other Employee Reviews for Hollister Co.

1. "Hard work, little payoff"

Former Employee - Impact Team Member in Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Impact Team Member in Orange, CA

Pros

Relaxed environment, working at your own pace to finish any task, a good base rate hourly (higher than any other entry level retail job)

Cons

Lack of teamwork, lack of motivation from other employees, body pat downs and checks, inconsistent payment, lack of compensation for overtime

Advice to Management

Be a little choosier when selecting staff

"Terrible, you need to work your ass off for nothing."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Okay discount, free uniform, and very flexible. It is a great starting job but does not seem like a job term kind of job.

Cons

The sales are treated like garbage and the models are treated like roman gods. They are always treating sales associates like slaves.

Advice to Management

Treat your sales associates better, give better discounts, and stop treating the models like gods. Offering intern positions to associates would be great.