HollyFrontier Corporation - Decent pay for type of work you do (customer service)- too much work/stress. | Glassdoor

"Decent pay for type of work you do (customer service)- too much work/stress."

Current Employee - MAR in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at HollyFrontier Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay, job stability due to the nature of the industry,benefits, work with nice ppl. Good bonuses. Clean office.

Cons

Overworked, you are an "hourly" employee but you cant collect overtime when it is worked, culture is very serious- no joking around its a rather miserable enviornment. Old school approach to things, overly "professional". I wouldnt recommend to a friend because I wouldnt want them to be as stressed out as I was. Very demanding job, cant take a lunch break because it will put you behind and you wont be able to leave on...

Advice to Management

Smile-tell a joke you only live once. Give praise to employees, under staffed. Let employees leave an hour or two early if they have a dr app- dont make them use a vacation day... Coordinate out of work outings to boost morale, be appreciative just because you put in 50 hour weeks doesnt mean others should...

HollyFrontier Corporation2014-08-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Benefit"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer

I worked at HollyFrontier Corporation full-time

Pros

very good in the industry, really a good company to work for

Cons

none, really a good company to work for

HollyFrontier Corporation2019-06-07
    • "Salary employees dont care about union employees"

Current Employee - Operations in El Dorado, KS

Pros

Great pay, good benefits

Cons

Terrible management, no staffing minimums, way to much overtime

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better.

HollyFrontier Corporation2019-05-02

Discover more reviews about HollyFrontier Corporation.