Home Care Delivered - A company with values! | Glassdoor

"A company with values!"

Pros

HCD is a growing company with career growth potential for it's teammates. If you come in, keep a great attitude and remain flexible, adaptable and work hard, you'll see that potential. New recognition program is great! Encourages friendly competition within departments and is a fun way to celebrate accomplishments among the company! Great service awards are given for certain milestones! HCD pays 100% towards one of the health plans for all teammates, no matter how long you've been with the company.

Cons

Not enough parking spaces for all teammates. But I prefer to park off site and walk anyways so not a huge con.

Advice to Management

Keep the recognition and celebrations coming! We've got a lot to celebrate!

Other Employee Reviews for Home Care Delivered

1. "Great experience, excellent company to work for"

Pros

People have integrity. I come to work knowing that we are helping a population of people that need our services. I love working here and would recommend to any of my friends to come and work here. It is a place that I enjoy coming to every day. Thank you to everyone for making it a great place to work.

Cons

Traffic in and out of Innsbrook

Advice to Management

Excellent management. Keep up the good work.
    Gordy, you have a great company.

"Run away as fast as you can!!!!"

Pros

Paychecks arrive on time. There are no other pros.

Cons

Horrible atmosphere to work in. Managers lie and when caught you get terminated for raising concerns. Medicaid clients are brought in under false pretenses. Once patients get good quality products the company gets rid of them and gives products with lower standards of quality. What really should be checked is how this company bills medicaid because the math does not add up!

Advice to Management

Too bad management can not go back to circuit city where they all came from.