Home Instead Senior Care - Great people and great clients | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

"Great people and great clients"

I worked at Home Instead Senior Care full-time

Pros

Working with seniors and each day is something different. Flexibility as far as scheduling. Clients close to home.

Cons

hours are not guaranteed. Some times you will have well over full time and others can be next to nothing. There are a lot of factors that go into the hours you would have. Client passes away or goes into facility or hospital, Clients cancel services.

Advice to Management

Keep making your CAREGivers feel special

Other Employee Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

"Work in the field, not the office!"

Current Employee - Caregiver
    Current Employee - Caregiver

I have been working at Home Instead Senior Care part-time

Pros

Personally LOVE my job as a caregiver because I get paid (although not much), to do volunteer type work and enrich the lives of others.

Cons

Minimum wage, stressed out office staff (because they work them 50-70 hours per week but don't give them overtime because they illegally call them caregivers when they are actually office staff).

Advice to Management

Try not to take advantage of the type of people this job attracts... we are caring, giving and sacrificial types who perhaps need better boundaries but you should do what is right.

2. "Love working here with great people and knowing that even the little things in life mean the most to others"

Pros

Friendly environment in home and out of home love working in hospital atmosphere because I'm able to learn more hands on through other medical staff other than what I already know

Cons

Being able to change from one client to another depending on there needs each day and being able to help when needed

Advice to Management

I would have to say some care givers still need training classes ,maybe each month or so teach a refreshing class