Home Paramount Pest Control - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Home Paramount Pest Control full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with. everyone works well with each other. Sales people provided with leads and good support system.

Cons

Health insurance is high but i guess thats everwhere now.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work this will grow into and leader in our area.

Other Employee Reviews for Home Paramount Pest Control

1. "The More You Do For Them, The More They Want...They Are So Greedy !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Very Unhappy Employee Looking for Another Job in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Home Paramount Pest Control full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Branch works well as a team. Company car and gas card.

Cons

This company is GOING DOWNHILL FAST... The CEO and VP have absolutely no idea what they are doing nor do they have any "in-field" experience at all. They are losing employees left and right and don't even care. All they care about is MONEY, MONEY, MONEY...AND THEN, MORE MONEY !!! They say this is a family owned company...what a crock!!! They could care less about their employees. They overwork you and underpay you.

Advice to Management

Get out as soon as you can. This company makes promises and doesn't keep them. They make up rules as they go along to prevent Branch Managers and Service Managers from getting their quarterly bonuses. They micro-manage everything you do. There are people holding high positions at Corporate that are clueless as to how to run a successful company.

2. "Waste of time"

Former Employee - Sales Inspector in Salisbury, MD
    Former Employee - Sales Inspector in Salisbury, MD

Pros

I enjoyed working with most of my co-workers. My Branch Manager was a nice guy and decent manager but, I could tell he didn't want to be there.

Cons

Compensation plan and benefits package was not very good. High turnover rate. Expensive health insurance coverage, gas reimbursements for personal vehicle were too low, etc. The branch I worked at didn't have the right supplies to perform certain jobs the sales inspectors sold.

Advice to Management

Get the whole company on the same page and be consistent with up-to-date supplies for every branch. Better compensation plan