Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island - Rhodes Homes Review | Glassdoor

"Rhodes Homes Review"

Pros

overall good experience I learned a lot working for the company, had some management issues when I was working there but all in all it was a good experience

Cons

As stated above all in all it was a good company however at the time of my employment there were some issues with management changing hands

Advice to Management

As mentioned in the above cons portion, I would just say that the change in management should have been resolved.

Other Employee Reviews for Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island

1. "RN Case Manager"

Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Warwick, RI
    Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Warwick, RI

I have been working at Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent team to work with, great benefits, able to do some amazing work out in our community. Good IT resources as well.

Cons

Always quite a bit of change and alterations to productivity, sometimes difficult to get good open communication to upper nursing management

Advice to Management

The teams work very, very hard to promote excellent care to our patients and support to families and facilities. The teams are the boots on the ground and have a lot to offer the agency on any necessary changes or improvements.

2. "Love my job"

Current Employee - Hospice Aide in Pachaug, CT
    Current Employee - Hospice Aide in Pachaug, CT

I have been working at Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company really believes in their mission. I have never met a more dedicated group of individuals, theres not one person i have come across that i can find anything negative to say about. The nurses and aides are excellent. The management is supportive and available. The clients and families are amazing, its a sad occupation but you get s chance to meet people who led amazing lives, hear there stories and know your helping provide peace and comfort to the families and patients.

Cons

Not many, sometimes lately the patient load can be heavy but its usually temporary.

Advice to Management

Hire more per diem to help the full timers