HomeASAP - A company built on innovation and heart | Glassdoor

"A company built on innovation and heart"

Current Employee - Customer Support Lead in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training is extensive and thorough so that you fully understand your responsibility and expectations of the position. Management is open to change and new ideas and intent on keeping the work environment as stress free and productive as possible. New products are well tested and changed according to feedback before release to the public.

Cons

Vacation time is accumulated instead of provided which is similar to other company formats, but not the benefits format that I prefer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic support of the people you have working the floor. Your willingness to work with so many personality types and patiently guide us to success is felt through the whole company and I will keep sending new applicants to join our fabulous work force!

HomeASAP2016-05-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Not Enough Stars to provide a real rating!"

Current Employee - Billing Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The CEO and leadership is focused on employee well-being as well as customer satisfaction and profits. The environment is modern and casual and the staff full of exceptionally dedicated team members who are constantly looking for ways to best serve the largest group of real estate agents on Facebook. Bonuses, free debit cards to use on vending/cafe, flexible work schedules, tons of interesting work to be done...

Cons

Not one..... Benefits and time off is comparable to other companies of this size if not better.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you do to take care of our people and our business. EXCELLENT to have a placed like this available to work at and I am glad I made the choice all those years ago!

HomeASAP2019-06-27
  2. "Fast-paced and challenging"

Former Employee - IDx in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at HomeASAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture and team. Fast-paced and opportunities to contribute in different ways.

Cons

Young company so various growing pains exist

HomeASAP2019-06-27

Discover more reviews about HomeASAP.