HomeASAP - Enjoyed coming to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Enjoyed coming to work"

I worked at HomeASAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

- They have a Silicon Valley type environment which is rare in Jax. - Good environment, people are easy to get along with. - Get to work with Facebook all day - Good talent especially in Development and Marketing - CEO, Marketing Director, Operations and a couple of others keep the company on track

Cons

- Questionable leadership namely in the company’s largest department and customer service

Advice to Management

Keep closer tabs on certain departments. A lot of undeserved praise is showered on certain employees by their managers in the largest department in the company. Unfortunately this has lead them to entitlement, a false sense of skill level. Customer service and account managers (not all) tend to be focused on how their jobs can be made easier regardless of cost to the company.

HomeASAP2019-04-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Not Enough Stars to provide a real rating!"

Current Employee - Billing Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HomeASAP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The CEO and leadership is focused on employee well-being as well as customer satisfaction and profits. The environment is modern and casual and the staff full of exceptionally dedicated team members who are constantly looking for ways to best serve the largest group of real estate agents on Facebook. Bonuses, free debit cards to use on vending/cafe, flexible work schedules, tons of interesting work to be done...

Cons

Not one..... Benefits and time off is comparable to other companies of this size if not better.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you do to take care of our people and our business. EXCELLENT to have a placed like this available to work at and I am glad I made the choice all those years ago!

HomeASAP2019-06-27
  2. "Fast-paced and challenging"

Former Employee - IDx in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at HomeASAP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture and team. Fast-paced and opportunities to contribute in different ways.

Cons

Young company so various growing pains exist

HomeASAP2019-06-27

Discover more reviews about HomeASAP.