Homeowners Financial Group - Growing Company with Small Company Culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Homeowners Financial Group

"Growing Company with Small Company Culture"

Current Employee - Operations in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Operations in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Homeowners Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone here is so friendly and positive. Management truly cares about their employees and their community. Cross-training to assist with meeting deadlines is common. Management is working diligently at expanding their operations to accommodate the needs of their sales force. They are working on improving their infrastructure to support the influx of new business and staff. Everything they can do to improve the workplace, they are doing.

Cons

They are a small company going through growing pains. They need to be open to change in order for their company to grow with their increasing volume. There is room for improvement as many of the things they do are still manual and not uniform.

Other Employee Reviews for Homeowners Financial Group

1. "Best company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Homeowners Financial Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When they say Homeowners Financial Group is an award winning company I now know why. The culture here is unlike any company I have ever worked for - very family oriented. The operational staff and management make my life easier and there compensation is very competitive. I love HFG and plan on staying here.

Cons

I can't think of any...

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

2. "Decent company, but clickish"

Former Employee - Loan Originator in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Loan Originator in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

Solid reputation, good brand recognition. Homeowners Financial Group is a respectable mortgage banker in the State of Arizona. Three branches.

Cons

Processors have too much power over loan files and are over worked causing loan fall out. With giving too much power to processing dept the loan officers learn less and lose deals. This should be corrected.

Advice to Management