HoneyBook - People come first | Glassdoor
  1. "People come first"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time

Pros

One of the company's core values is that people come first and it really is embodied in everything we do. Everyone has a chance to grow and contribute in their own unique ways with the full support of management.

Cons

It is still a startup and you're expected to work very hard, so if you're looking for a cushy place this isn't for you. That being said, you know you're surrounded by people dedicated to succeed and there's never any worry about whether people are pulling their weight or not.

Advice to Management

Other than maybe getting a ping pong table, i'd say keep up the good work!

HoneyBook2016-05-06

HoneyBook Response

October 11, 2016CEO & Co-founder

Hey there, thanks for the comment! I have to just tell you though...my cofounder Shadiah disallowed the ping pong table a long time ago (something about this not becoming a fratty culture...). You know where to find her (good luck). -Oz

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I love this company!"

Current Employee - SDR in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything about this company is amazing. Feedback is huge and you are an actual employee here, not just a number! Catered lunches and then you get to pick your own Friday! Everyone here is close and willing to help you out. Snacks are delicious and cold brew on tap, yeaaaah!

Cons

I don't find this as a con but the interview process is lengthy, some might not like it. I see why it is the way it is. They want to make sure that not only you are a good fit for HoneyBook, but that HoneyBook is a good fit for you!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

HoneyBook2019-03-15
    2. "HoneyBook is a Values Driven Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time for more than a year

Pros

HoneyBook's culture is unlike any place I've worked before. The core values are so much more than words posted throughout the office–they are the guiding framework for company decisions. The leadership team at HoneyBook is incredible. They are very transparent and keep all employees, regardless of seniority or level, in the know. Leadership cares about the well-being of employees and they understand that this...

Cons

Not all roles have a clear growth path. However, we do value internal movement, so when a new role opens, internal employees are encouraged to interview if they are qualified :)

Advice to Management

Keep listening to feedback from employees.

HoneyBook2019-03-12

Discover more reviews about HoneyBook.