HoneyBook - Friendly, smart people. Compelling mission and product. | Glassdoor

"Friendly, smart people. Compelling mission and product."

Current Employee - Sales Operations Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are intelligent and motivated. There's an impressive sense of camaraderie for a ~100 person company. The mission, "Empower the creative economy to rise together, doing what they love." is something that's easy to get behind. Making tools to help small businesses succeed is pretty cool. The positive feedback from happy customers is a nice perk.

Cons

None yet, but I'm still new around here.

HoneyBook2018-08-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I love this company!"

Current Employee - SDR in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything about this company is amazing. Feedback is huge and you are an actual employee here, not just a number! Catered lunches and then you get to pick your own Friday! Everyone here is close and willing to help you out. Snacks are delicious and cold brew on tap, yeaaaah!

Cons

I don't find this as a con but the interview process is lengthy, some might not like it. I see why it is the way it is. They want to make sure that not only you are a good fit for HoneyBook, but that HoneyBook is a good fit for you!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

HoneyBook2019-03-15
  2. "HoneyBook is a Values Driven Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time for more than a year

Pros

HoneyBook's culture is unlike any place I've worked before. The core values are so much more than words posted throughout the office–they are the guiding framework for company decisions. The leadership team at HoneyBook is incredible. They are very transparent and keep all employees, regardless of seniority or level, in the know. Leadership cares about the well-being of employees and they understand that this...

Cons

Not all roles have a clear growth path. However, we do value internal movement, so when a new role opens, internal employees are encouraged to interview if they are qualified :)

Advice to Management

Keep listening to feedback from employees.

HoneyBook2019-03-12

Discover more reviews about HoneyBook.