HoneyBook - I love this company! | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "As an engineer in SF, the time difference and holiday differences can make collaborating difficult" (in 5 reviews)

• "It is still a startup and you're expected to work very hard, so if you're looking for a cushy place this isn't for you" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"I love this company!"

Current Employee - SDR in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - SDR in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything about this company is amazing. Feedback is huge and you are an actual employee here, not just a number! Catered lunches and then you get to pick your own Friday! Everyone here is close and willing to help you out. Snacks are delicious and cold brew on tap, yeaaaah!

Cons

I don't find this as a con but the interview process is lengthy, some might not like it. I see why it is the way it is. They want to make sure that not only you are a good fit for HoneyBook, but that HoneyBook is a good fit for you!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "HoneyBook is a Values Driven Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HoneyBook's culture is unlike any place I've worked before. The core values are so much more than words posted throughout the office–they are the guiding framework for company decisions.

The leadership team at HoneyBook is incredible. They are very transparent and keep all employees, regardless of seniority or level, in the know.

Leadership cares about the well-being of employees and they understand that this extends beyond the workday. The benefits HoneyBook has for its employees are incredible. I feel so taken care of here!

My coworkers are more than people I work with, they are friends :)

Cons

Not all roles have a clear growth path. However, we do value internal movement, so when a new role opens, internal employees are encouraged to interview if they are qualified :)

Advice to Management

Keep listening to feedback from employees.

"Amazing People, Amazing Mission"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HoneyBook full-time (More than a year)

Pros

So many things. First, a wonderful workplace that both fosters hard work and work/life balance. Secondly, HoneyBook is a mission driven company with a clear understanding and goal of the impact it wants to make on the world. Thirdly, users love the product which makes coming in every day and doing your job exciting and fulfilling.

You're able to have a direct impact on the trajectory of the company and given a lot of autonomy to run with ideas and decisions.

Cons

Depending on your role, collaborating across timezones with remote colleagues can be tough.

Advice to Management

Keep acknowledging achievements both at a company level and individually. Focus on the product and technology behind it to make it best-in-class. Continue to hire the right people -- it's what makes this company what it is.

Discover more reviews about HoneyBook.