Honeywell - Great! | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Great!"

Pros

Growth. Flexibility. Lots of perks.

Cons

None I can think of

Other Employee Reviews for Honeywell

"Leave now."

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Rockford, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Rockford, IL

I have been working at Honeywell full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

None. except for people I work with.

Cons

terrible pay raises along with no paid overtime. Health insurance keeps getting worse. I stopped paying for HW health benefits. no training in many years that I have been here. Learn as you go.

Advice to Management

Start paying employees for their job, stop overcharging for health care benefits, better wake up before people leave you.

"Downhill fast"

I worked at Honeywell full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great opportunity to work on complex matters. Great work-life balance. Good benefits, but incredibly expensive compared to other employers. If you just wanna punch in and out, a great place to fly low.

Cons

Limited job growth and advancement opportunities. Mgmt focuses on and advances people who are good at busy work instead of core competencies. Constant harassment to participate in the Honeywell Political Action Committee with senior leadership evaluated on their enrollment success for their groups. Outcast and sidelined if you don't participate in the PAC. Extreme degredation of benefits to "improve shareholder value." Very little innovation or thinking outside the box.

Advice to Management

Reward and advance competent people. Stop harassing employees about the PAC. Stop raping employees on the benefits and pay in the name of improving shareholder value...want to increase value? Cut the redundancies, cut the incompetence up and down the chain, and retain good talent instead of losing it.