HonorHealth - Great employer | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "Upper management is too focused on money than the whole patient experience" (in 11 reviews)

• "Once the merger with Scottsdale Healthcare happened, it was obvious that focus on patients and programming shifted" (in 9 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Great employer"

I have been working at HonorHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

HonorHealth is a great employer. They have given me everything I have asked for in a job. I work closely with medical staff and hospital administration and feel like I am truly part of a team and I feel my input is taken seriously. I even like their cafeteria food. Their salary and benefits are quite competitive. I would highly encourage anyone who is even considering working at HH to apply. They have a very strong presence in the community. Note that HH is a non-profit organization.

Cons

It takes time for change to happen, though I would assume this is true for any large organization.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people like you are already doing. As long as you keep putting patients first, you will keep succeeding.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Pharmacy Review"

Former Employee - Pharmacist
    Former Employee - Pharmacist

I worked at HonorHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small health system making recommended changes more feasible. CPOE much easier to work with as a result of this.

Cons

Lowest paying healthcare system in the valley and the health system is behind clinically.

2. "Extremely Happy with Benefits, Pay, & Opportunities for Continuing Ed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at HonorHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fantastic tuition reimbursement, generous PTO, management values continuing education and offers opportunities throughout the year, opportunity for an annual bonus and raises, relatively low-cost health/dental/vision insurance, and management seems to care about our ideas. This is a growing organization and I'm genuinely thrilled to be part of it.

Cons

We accrue paid sick time too slowly and the time available is often inadequate especially for those who have children, aging parents, chronic health conditions, etc.

Advice to Management

Streamlining processes between Honor Health hospitals makes for a more cohesive network, however, what system/policy may work well in one hospital, may not work well in another. Arguably, you may find a different workplace culture in each of the Honor Health hospitals and as an employee it can be stressful to face administrative/management/policy changes that seem to disrupt the culture.

Discover more reviews about HonorHealth.