KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great career opportunity. Inspiring place to work and very motivating to help make a difference.

Nov 17, 2014 - Member Services Coordinator in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm very fortunate to being doing something I really enjoy, and that's the main pro of HonorSociety.org for me. Helping people succeed and build a future as my profession is very rewarding. The culture of HonorSociety.org is very upbeat and positive, and people really believe in what they are doing here.

Cons

The biggest challenge is managing work-life balance. It's hard to completely leave your work at the office because there is so much to do and so many tangible ways to make a difference.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible Work-Life Balance

May 16, 2019 - Marketing Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Honor Society has been an incredible experience. I joined the team back in 2015 and since then, it's been a privilege and honor to watch the organization grow. In terms of what it’s like to work here, there are so many positives. There is an incredible work-life balance and our team is extremely close and tight-knit, creating a genuine air among colleagues. Aside from the opportunities our progressive office offers, we are all working towards a worthy goal: elevating college students and young professionals.

Cons

The only drawback is that we have a small team, meaning sometimes people may need to take on roles outside the scope of their normal job duties--but this is typical with a company of this size and nature, and hardly limits our team’s ability to accomplish tasks.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

You can tell everyone loves what they do here.

Nov 30, 2014 - Marketing Manager in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The biggest benefit is working in such a positive environment. Everyone here really seems to love what they do, and it shows in their dedication and work quality. The culture is very positive and service oriented. It kind of feels like how Zappos describes their company culture and says they are "Delivering Happiness." The work hours are flexible, and I have the option to work from home certain days, which is a definite plus. Helping students achieve and recognizing their hard work is very rewarding to me personally, and the compensation is commensurate to other opportunities for my experience.

Cons

I would like to see us further define our long-term plans and value proposition so that we can effectively plan and execute on all the great ideas that are available to help our members. The organization strives as a whole to help their members as much as possible, and is very service oriented, but nevertheless there are always things that could be done better. I would like to see the organization continue to step up to the plate, as they have before, to continue building on the value proposition of the society.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about HonorSociety.org.

HonorSociety.org Photos

+ Add Photo
HonorSociety.org photo of: Farragut Square, with DC office pictured in background
HonorSociety.org photo of: Golden Knights Member night 2019