Hooters - My time here was an experience of a lifetime. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hooters

"My time here was an experience of a lifetime."

Former Employee - Hooters Girl On the Floor and Bar, Trainer, Promo Girl in Killeen, TX

I worked at Hooters full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work here is the diversity of people you get to meet every single day, amazing people. Working with 40+ females is also a plus because you gain life long friends.

Cons

It's a very difficult environment if girls aren't getting along, but there is a very high turn-over rate so the problem solves itself.

Advice to Management

Keep up the outstanding work!

Other Employee Reviews for Hooters

1. "I love almost everything about my job! So thankful for the opportunities I've had and friends I've made!"

Current Employee - Hooters Girl in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Hooters Girl in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Hooters full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I moved 2 hours away from home and got the job on the spot the day after I moved here. I make great great money I'm a college student living on my own and went to school full time and still completely supported myself just by working there. I get along with almost all the managers and girls I work with, so going to work is fun. In 10 months I went from never being a waitress to having all closing shifts and saving lots of money while still never ever living paycheck to paycheck!

Cons

It is just hard to work with so many hormonal girls. Also there is a certain amount of favoritism. But thats at any job.

Advice to Management

Take image check seriously, encourage the girls to work harder and make it a more "fun" environment!!!!!!! Getting rid of the christmas lights?! Seriously :( and I think the girls that work so hard deserve more praise if you aren't going to properly punish those who are late and lazy!!!!

2. "This place sucksss!"

Former Employee - General Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - General Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Hooters full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Quick money if you don't care how your treated. Just make sure you do your time then quit.

Cons

No job security too much back stabbing even within the higher ups. Treats long time employees like they are expendable. Seen it myself on many occasions.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat dedicated employees, loyalty means nothing to these people.