Cover image for Hootsuite

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place for amazing people

Dec 19, 2016 - Customer Advocate in Bucharest, Bucuresti
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many nice things about this company I cannot begin to list them. It's a very employee oriented organization and you'll really feel that your opinion matters, regardless of the position that you're in. It's also a place where you can grow as a person and career-wise and there's a learning curve and there are trainings and all kinds of team activities. I love working here and I totally recommend Hootsuite to all the awesome people out there.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of that cannot be fixed. As I said, the employee opinion matters and if there's anything that you don't like and you have a solution for that, it's always taken into consideration.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Sep 28, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people on the sales team, diversity & inclusion, and overall a very positive and friendly culture.

Cons

Incompetent payroll and poor senior-level management.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best company I have ever worked for

Sep 23, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing flexibility. Motivated co-workers. They understand the human aspect of life even though we work in an industry that moves at warp speed. Extremely diverse workforce across all spectrums. Supervisors are amazing. A great place to work.

Cons

Tech industry is contracting as a whole right now. Though there have been recent lay-offs this is not at all a reflection of a bad working environment.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hootsuite.

Hootsuite Photos