- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great place to workFeb 23, 2017 - Co-Op Software Developer in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great coworkers - Has very good processes for software development. - Good culture that encourages learning and trying new things - Working a transitioning to modern technologies - Really good work life balance
- Still using a lot of legacy technologies - Not much work being done in interesting areas like systems and machine learning - At times company seemed cheap e.g. making employees pay for swagContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 28, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people on the sales team, diversity & inclusion, and overall a very positive and friendly culture.
Incompetent payroll and poor senior-level management.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 23, 2022 - Executive AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing flexibility. Motivated co-workers. They understand the human aspect of life even though we work in an industry that moves at warp speed. Extremely diverse workforce across all spectrums. Supervisors are amazing. A great place to work.
Tech industry is contracting as a whole right now. Though there have been recent lay-offs this is not at all a reflection of a bad working environment.