Cover image for Hootsuite

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Needs direction

Sep 21, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool entrepreneurial vibe, lots of flexibility in my hours, lots of room to try things - embrace failure & try again. Lots to do! Lots of opportunity to work in different groups.

Cons

Lack of overall company strategy. A CEO who doesn't seem to understand how to respectfully and thoughtfully grow with his growing company. Lack of commitment to really trying to achieve diversity and inclusion despite efforts from the HR team. Filling out a survey won't make us diverse or inclusive, nor will a class or two - it starts at the top and our top people don't seem to believe in this concept.

Continue reading
    17 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Sep 28, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people on the sales team, diversity & inclusion, and overall a very positive and friendly culture.

Cons

Incompetent payroll and poor senior-level management.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best company I have ever worked for

Sep 23, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing flexibility. Motivated co-workers. They understand the human aspect of life even though we work in an industry that moves at warp speed. Extremely diverse workforce across all spectrums. Supervisors are amazing. A great place to work.

Cons

Tech industry is contracting as a whole right now. Though there have been recent lay-offs this is not at all a reflection of a bad working environment.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hootsuite.

Hootsuite Photos