- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Vancover has better optionsNov 12, 2020 - Technical Lead in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Smart engineers that genienly care about each other's success - Strong, progressive culture at the lower ranks (manager and below) - Collaborative work environment in most development and operation teams - New CEO might turn things around?
- Work culture and work-life balance depends a lot on the team you're in - Conservative and homogenous culture at the higher ranks (directors and above) - No diversity at all (directors and above) - Women and people of color make less than white males doing the same job (as assessed by a third party auditor) - Pay is below market (as assessed by a third party auditor) - Stock options (RSUs) and benefits are well below market - No long-term innovation or competitive strategy - High turnover + hiring freeze = overworked teams - Huge employee retention issuesContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 28, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people on the sales team, diversity & inclusion, and overall a very positive and friendly culture.
Incompetent payroll and poor senior-level management.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 23, 2022 - Executive AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing flexibility. Motivated co-workers. They understand the human aspect of life even though we work in an industry that moves at warp speed. Extremely diverse workforce across all spectrums. Supervisors are amazing. A great place to work.
Tech industry is contracting as a whole right now. Though there have been recent lay-offs this is not at all a reflection of a bad working environment.