KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great Company!

Jun 24, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great team and on-boarding experience!

Cons

none to speak of so far

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Talented new leadership at the top!

Aug 2, 2021 - Vice President Enterprise Sales in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The talent here from top to bottom is so impressive. That speaks to the power of the Hootsuite brand – we attract many smart and driven people. The company created the social media management category. The customer list is so big, and the built-in thought leadership and expertise make selling (almost) easy. :) #customerobsessed is one of our guiding principles. Our culture is inclusive and welcoming. The sales team works with an #everyonewins mantra. It's one of the most supportive and positive cultures I've been a part of. Our sales team is loved and respected by all the other teams. It's such a collaborative selling environment where everyone wants to help. We have a great sales tech stack too – Gong, SFDC, Highspot, SalesLoft, etc. Lots of great perks – wellness week, half-day/no meetings Fridays, Mac/Google environment, sweet vacation and health benefits.

Cons

We probably hold too many recurring meetings, but our space is changing faster than other SaaS verticals. The no meetings Fridays mean we try to fit in one too many during the week. It's critical to prioritize your calendar and focus on selling.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0

Great Product, great people

Jun 11, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great salary and office location. Great product and amazing people. Good place to grow in tech sales.

Cons

Working through new start up office set backs and sales motions..etc. typical growing pains when a new office opens.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hootsuite.

Hootsuite Photos