Horizon Solar - Absolutely the worst organization and customer relations | Glassdoor
  1. "Absolutely the worst organization and customer relations"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hemet, CA

I worked at Horizon Solar full-time for more than a year

Pros

They pay you to drive in circles chasing materials that should have been issued and accounted for prior to being sent to the jobsite. And unlimited overtime, they seem to throw money away like they dont plan on staying in business for very long.

Cons

Dealing with upset customers constantly. Loss of pride in work. If they dont give a crap about quality, why should the installers?

Advice to Management

Start to listen to employees input. Remove current management across the board. Open communications between departments. Look at jobs one at a time as not every job is the same cookie cutter kit as prepared. Pay credit cards on time so they remain operational during work days. Stop sucking each other off.

Horizon Solar2019-04-16

Other Employee Reviews

"when I started at horizon 1/3/2017, and became"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Hemet, CA

I have been working at Horizon Solar full-time for more than a year

Pros

lots of money to be made. There is no cap on the money you can make, as long as you perform every month in sales. Management is stellar, they take care of there employees in all fields. Thank you, Eddie Taylor, the Director of Field Marketing, for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

It is a performance-based job, so you don't perform, you won't last at horizon solar power.

Advice to Management

"COMMUNICATION IS ONE OF THE KEYS TO SUCCESS"

Horizon Solar2018-12-06

Horizon Solar Response

December 12, 2018Social Media Manager

Thanks so much for the awesome 5-Star review! Teamwork makes the dream work!

2. "Sales Residential this was my third time joining onboarding . They fired Alan Gilette and then came Kurtis karmazen l."

I have been working at Horizon Solar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great staff of people friendly and welcome to the company from all. I was already i thought onboarded and contractually obligated from the 2018 season but was lost in transition during internal change .

Cons

Long commute outside of my area

Advice to Management

I felt that the company was extremely unorganized they told me one week of training and then it became two. They told me Redlands it became hemet they told ne a start days. It was delayed . They tod me a brainers name it became the Local palm springs branch managed Training could have been localized. Or at least pay for a hotels or suggest a carpool from Palm Springs with an existing employee lut transportation bonus...

Horizon Solar2019-06-11

Discover more reviews about Horizon Solar.