- 5.0Jul 10, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearQueens, NY
- team members were very helpful and friendly - employee discounts!
- not much growth opportunities
- 5.0Oct 25, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBoise, ID
I really enjoyed the large employee discount, and I even got one of my college classes paid for by being an employee there (they had a special program to finance this in place at the time).
Not the highest wages, but that was to be expected.
- 4.0Nov 28, 2023Store ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsManassas, VA
Some of the best retail memories I've made were at Hot Topic! You have a devoted customer base that you can get to know and grow. When hiring associates you know you're bringing new members to your team that are passionate about music, pop culture, and self expression.
The hours can be long and the payroll can be short. As a manager, I found it disheartening that I could not give my associates the hours they desperately wanted to work.