Hotcards - Fun place to work | Glassdoor

"Fun place to work"

Current Employee - General Labor in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - General Labor in Cleveland, OH

Pros

They buy us lunch every Friday!, not some cheap food either, always great quality food.
We stay real busy so the days go by very fast. They even agreed to give us all raises on the last union contract, pretty impressive in this economy.

Cons

Production area is a little small for the amount of work we do, they should consider expanding the building, or renting another place nearby.

Advice to Management

Management tends to kind of let the place run itself which works, but it shouldn't be so laid back about everything, some employees tend to take advantage of this and abuse it.

Other Employee Reviews for Hotcards

1. "Its a union shop."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Pros

The owner is a cutting edge type of person who is aware of current trends and has a great business sense.

Cons

Not all in management possess true leadership qualities required for a productive environment which has led to animosity among the production employees.

Advice to Management

Certain members of management should be properly assessed for their abilities to be effective in their job duties in regards to managing others.

2. "Loving It!"

Current Employee - Sales Team Member in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Team Member in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Hotcards full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is amazing. We work with an amazing team, and it never feels like I'm at work. From cookies, to pingpong, to nerf-gun wars, we always make work enjoyable while still getting a TON of work done!

Cons

I honestly can't think of one. We are given everything that we need with a strong leader to guide us, and it works perfectly.

Advice to Management

Keep on leading as you do now. The culture that we have is perfect, fun, and beneficial to all employees and customers.