Hotelplanner.com - Great place to work...lot's of motivation, recognition and rewards. Very professional fast growing organization. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hotelplanner.com

"Great place to work...lot's of motivation, recognition and rewards. Very professional fast growing organization."

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Hotelplanner.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great blend of excellent management and leading edge technology makes Hotelplanner a great place to work. High expectations and support to take personal initiative makes this company a perfect setting to show how good I can be,

Cons

Not really a negative...the company is expanding globally...which is creating more opportunity. Results are measured at the individual level as well as making team contributions.

Advice to Management

Only hire the best people that can buy into the company's goals!

Other Employee Reviews for Hotelplanner.com

1. "Committed to Excellence"

Former Employee - IT Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - IT Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Hotelplanner.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hotelplanner really pushed me to do my best work and is committed equally to the excellence of its product/service as much as to the quality of life of its employees. On a few occasions, due to personal emergency, I had to take a leave of absence. Both owners were caring and considerate to my situation. Also, during my time working for them I grew tremendously in the area of IT.

Cons

The only con is if you are not a very motivated and caring person. If you want a laid back job that doesn't challenge you, then don't apply to HotelPlanner. It's a very efficient and responsible team of players. It's not extremely stressful. It just pushes you in a positive way to be on your best game at all times.

Advice to Management

Working with upper management has been as close to a dream as one gets in the business world. I only wish I could transfer the old management team to my new job. As far as my career goes, looking back, my time with Hotelplanner was a peak moment.

2. "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Director of Operations in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Operations in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Hotelplanner.com full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Health, Dental, 401K, entrepreneurship opportunities, freedom and trust to work remotely, freedom to be creative and think outside the box for business opportunities that benefits not just the company but myself too, upper management is very accessible to every employee, lunch is catered every day, continued company growth and advancement opportunities

Cons

Advancement within the company is reserved for deserving employees that prove themselves by being responsible and professional every single day. This may be a problem for some individuals.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing because it has been incredible to watch the company grow over the past 5+ years and it shows no signs of slowing down.