Employee Review

Current Employee

Great Company, Solid People

Apr 30, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is super welcoming and willing to help each other out. Great community for learning and growing your career

Cons

Going through upper management shifts so it can take some time to ramp up

COO

Glad you are onboard and on a good path. We've added 150+ new employees in six months; we're lucky to have seasoned leaders across the R&D team. The biggest challenge in the Covid era and a distributed workforce is ramping new hires, so we hear you on the time aspect. It seems to be a universal issue yet we're keen to do better than the average by a broad mark. Let us know how we're doing.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company! Great people! Great goals!

May 15, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Everyone has a positive attitude - Everyone is always trying to learn and embrace new things - Zero ego - Kudos to leadership for instilling the "It's okay to be wrong, it's okay to fail" attitude (as long as you learn from it of course). - You don't need to "know" everything, just be willing to learn anything to thrive here. - You develop as an Engineer with every iteration - Immense opportunities for growth - Employees are customer focused and passionate to deliver amazing features - All the founders are living legends! Awesome humans to look up to!

Cons

- Be ready to embrace changes anytime - Change of teams are quite common on a regular basis (these can be a Pro or a Con depending on you)

Continue reading

COO

When you hire 150+ people in six months and are scaling quickly as an organization, so much of the opportunity is wrapped up in how you onboard and align everyone. Our mission matters, it's our true north, and its critical that we share this ethos with all of our people at every chance we get - service to our Pros, championing them to success - is what makes us who we are. We'll stay after this idea, it's top of mind. Thank you for calling it out.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great people

Jun 18, 2021 - Enrollment Specialist in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome culture, great people to work with.

Cons

New management changed the culture a little.

COO

Thanks for sharing here. We appreciate it and hope that HCP ends up being a stellar place for you to have come from - and that you thrive wherever you've gone. You've seen what great looks like on product development and go to market, as well as the people and culture fronts; it's hard to explain how valuable that is and will be for the rest of your career.

Discover more reviews about Housecall Pro.