Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company who genuinely cares about their employees!!!

May 5, 2021 - Client Onboarding Specialist in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

healthy work environment, great pay and benefits, fun events, and ability to move up within the company.

Cons

Sometimes dealing with difficult or angry clients.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great culture

Jun 17, 2021 - Recruiting
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, flexibility, positive work environment, great perks

Cons

Some engineers can be hard to work with

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Transparency, Grit, and Ongoing L& D PT 2

Jun 16, 2021 - Sales Executive in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is something to be said here. We all say for Houzz u need grit! As a previous Houzzer u definitely need it. U need to be task oriented willingness to learn and take it full force and apply it to your sales technique! This is my 2nd review and why another because I was in the middle of other things. But, Houzz is a lot of fun and compared to other companies THEY do give u the tools , lap top during work from home, desk top set ups I can go on and on. Every AE has the opportunity to be successful, fair chances, fair leads in que! The owners are amazing, they opened this platform worldwide and took care of their Houzz family world wide. The owners are super transparent and they love to talk and I respect that. They made sure for PTO we were taken care of during the pandemic. So I want to say thank you for such an interesting year! I see great things for Houzz! So readers if you take a moment , don’t just look for the worse only find the best, find that grit! Find a way to take that challenge. Houzz is a family, be together grow together and make tons of money together!

Cons

The con was all the struggles world wide impacted everyone. But in my job, in my role. Adi and Alon and Tempe always were OPEN and transparent !!! I was happy and yes funny, work hard play hard!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Houzz.