KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work, remote is awesome, and make sure you hit you numbers early and daily

Aug 3, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top tier training, great support system, and overall fun place to work.

Cons

None. Just make sure to be persistent and hit your daily dials and appts. Its easier when you hit them daily.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to make an impact!

Oct 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Houzz is a great place to work if you want to make an impact. Your work can be seen clearly and ideas you bring to the table are considered and (if good!) adopted. Everyone is working towards a common goal and you can feel it in the collaborative environment.

Cons

If you're looking for somewhere to hide or coast, this isn't the right place for you.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

RUN AWAY

Sep 27, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendships that I have made here.

Cons

There are so many "cons" and a lot of reviews hit the nail on the head. But the cons that irk me the most are: Managers ONLY care about senior reps. They prioritize them over their freshly new AEs, who have NO clue what they are even doing, simply because they make managers the most money. How embarrassing still needing a manager on your call to close a sale. The top reps get the best leads no matter what. I have had several leads assigned to me and yet somehow they belong to the higher-up AEs and they get reassigned even after I did all of the hard work. You have to lie to get clients to actually buy this product. Higher reps always seem to get bigger deals but the funny thing is, those calls aren't recorded. WHY? Because they have to lie to get people to actually want to buy this product then they get praised for it. I have heard some calls, where reps have lied through their teeth and their managers do not care. It is sad that you have to lie and cheat in order to make sales. Managers push you to be aggressive to close sales but then those sales become "false sales" because clearly, the client doesn't have the means or the funds to even use this product. Then as soon as you don't hit quota you get thrown out like you are nothing and simply replaceable. and many many many more.....

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Houzz.

Houzz Careers

Cover image for Houzz

Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz We’re a Family At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our...More

• Engineering
  • Sales
  • Cust Service

Houzz Photos

+ Add Photo
Houzz photo of: Welcome to our European HQ!
Houzz photo of: The Houzz cafe, where teams meet for lunch, office gatherings and, of course, birthday cake!
Houzz photo of: Meeting in the Parisian loft.
Houzz photo of: Meet in the H!
Houzz photo of: The European sports room, which features a ping-pong table and a basketball hoop.
Houzz photo of: Team meeting.
Houzz photo of: Hard at work.

Houzz Job Seekers Also Viewed