KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you want to keep your employees, pay them more

Aug 17, 2022 - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good culture, awesome coworkers, cool prizes and events, good benefits commission structure is uncapped as well

Cons

its a grind, managers micromanage, hard to hit quotas, you don't get paid enough for the extremely hard work you put in

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Houzz Response

Houzz on Glassdoor

Thank you for reaching out like this. It’s great to see you calling out the culture and coworkers at Houzz. Those are both things I am incredibly grateful for as well. In terms of compensation, I want to emphasize that our goals are constantly reviewed and our teams consistently beat their objectives which we see demonstrated in our strong promotion rates among Sales reps. I’d like to hear more about how we can improve. If you are comfortable reaching out, please shoot me a message. Thanks! Joey Nalevka, SVP Sales and Operations (joey.nalevka@houzz.com)

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Fun

Jul 18, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great time here at Houzz

Cons

It was a good time, good people

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Contractor, more than 10 years

Hard to Work With

Sep 21, 2022 - Vendor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff is generally hard working and they try to help.

Cons

Account managers come and go which makes it hard for continuity when working with them.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Houzz.

Houzz Careers

Cover image for Houzz

Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz We’re a Family At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our...More

• Engineering
  • Sales
  • Cust Service

Houzz Photos

+ Add Photo
Houzz photo of: Welcome to our European HQ!
Houzz photo of: The Houzz cafe, where teams meet for lunch, office gatherings and, of course, birthday cake!
Houzz photo of: Meeting in the Parisian loft.
Houzz photo of: Meet in the H!
Houzz photo of: The European sports room, which features a ping-pong table and a basketball hoop.
Houzz photo of: Team meeting.
Houzz photo of: Hard at work.

Houzz Job Seekers Also Viewed