Employee Review

Current Employee

Great place to work

May 4, 2021 - Small Business Representative in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- people from all different backgrounds/career - great place to start out in sales - room for growth

Cons

has been hard to onboard remotely but they are working on this

Be the first to find this review helpful

HubSpot Response

Chief People Officer

Thanks for being part of the team that makes Small Business at HubSpot tick! Love that you called it out as a great segment to start in and grow, so thanks for sharing this context and feedback, and the fair note on onboarding in remote world, much appreciated! Sincerely, Katie

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Build resilience

Jun 10, 2021 - Customer Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture, the people, unlimited time off

Cons

Very weak training. It is a huge platform and the new hires start taking cases with very little training.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company, Non-Competitive Pay

Jun 2, 2021 - Customer Onboarding Specialist in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

HubSpot has amazing work/life balance. They’re focused on building your professional skills and making you a better person with their emphasis on diversity and inclusion. You will have access to amazing training videos that will help you to hone your skills. With unlimited vacation and access to great benefits you feel as though your mental health and family are a priority. It’s an exciting time to be a part of the journey of a company that is growing as quickly as HubSpot.

Cons

HubSpot is growing and with that more and more responsibilities are put on our plate. Our base pay has not grown in relation to product growth and I feel that we’ve surpassed the threshold where the work no longer correlates with the pay. In my role in particular the diversity and subscription level of the customers you work with does not equate to a higher pay. Promotions may take a few years to get and require you to be firing on all cylinders to catch the eye of management, even still the pay increase with these promotions is small. This position is beginning to feel like a stepping stone rather than a career the way our positions have been valued. Given that the ramp to becoming a product expert is becoming a longer and longer road this model doesn’t seem sustainable.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.