Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best job I’ve ever had

Jul 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is amazing. As an employee I feel truly valued and still can’t believe I lucked out getting an Enterprise role at this dream of a company!

Cons

None so far…if I had to nitpick, I’d wish for cleaner data, but that’s a very small complaint. Salary a bit lower than market rate for Enterprise sales, but you get so much more with Hubspot company culture and benefits so it ends up still being well worth it. Also, I think the Corp/Enterprise sales team comp plan is constantly evolving - and so far it’s been only for the better so I don’t think this is much of an issue.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lives up to the hype

Sep 20, 2021 - Senior Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

New employee onboarding, Culture Code, transparency, team camaraderie that drives a will to win together

Cons

Have not come across any yet

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

6 months in - so far so good!

Sep 18, 2021 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and competitive comp. Biggest noticeable pro is the culture of autonomy and trust - highly dependent on your team, as with most orgs, but generally a high focus on mental health and work life balance (no koolaid here). Little things like blocking lunch in the cal and flexibility to step away for appointments and kids is a benefit I haven’t been afforded in my past 10 years at other companies. People seem genuinely happier here because they are able to take time off when they genuinely need it. There isn’t a culture of working just for the sake of looking like you’re working.

Cons

Equity is arguably slightly below market. No annual bonuses. Very high learning curve The greatest pro above also results in a lot of inefficiently managed processes. HubSpot is trying to scale and many things are very ad hoc and unstructured without too much formalization. Some level of organization and accountability would help here.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about HubSpot.