Huddle House - Too much for too little | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Huddle House

"Too much for too little"

Former Employee - Server in Cochran, GA
Former Employee - Server in Cochran, GA

I worked at Huddle House full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at this place gives you an easy way to make a little money. It's easy to get hired if they have an opening. (Sometimes they dont because they actually have people who stay at this place for life, I guess because they lack ambition for anything that isn't trashy.) And, its actually difficult to get yourself fired. Short of "no call no show" and stealing from the register, anything else you do that is wrong will just receive a "slap on the hand."

Cons

They suck out all your life, want all of your time, never give raises, never give time off, and there is way too much drama! They rehire people that they have fired for things like stealing, sexual harassment, etc and then wonder why they have such a hard tme getting the place to operate smoothly.

Advice to Management

Hired people that actually give a crap about their jobs, so that your place doesn't suck. And then pay them what they are worth.

Other Employee Reviews for Huddle House

"Only if you absolutely have to."

Former Employee - Server in Savannah, TN
    Former Employee - Server in Savannah, TN

I worked at Huddle House full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a job.
    You always meet new and interesting people.
    If you work nights, at least you won't be disturbed often.

Cons

The management was rubbish and didn't care about their employees, the pay was the bare minimum allowed by law, the store owners were so concerned about keeping food costs down that popular menu items were allowed to run out. I could continue on for days about how bad it was.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, don't treat them like they're expendable and actually spend money on the essentials.

2. "Best place I've eaten in a long time highly recommend!!! Really good people that run this place"

Former Employee - Fry Cook
    Former Employee - Fry Cook

I worked at Huddle House full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best fry cook, awsome management, really awesome people to work for, they take care of their huddle family. Cant wait to go back.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this restaurant, what so ever, as far as I know I've never heard any complaints from anyone that eats here or works here!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing