KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Phenomenal Leadership

Feb 20, 2019 - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at Hull is great. The people are approachable as well as down to earth. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. They are incredibly understanding.

Cons

None. Keep doing what you're doing.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great Learning experience

May 27, 2020 - Sales Development Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team culture, fun work environment, weekly lunches at Atlanta Tech Village

Cons

Startup feel, lack of structure

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Company That Really Cares

Jul 21, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The entire team acts as a big family. The co-founders all care about every employee and care about them reaching their fullest potential. Everyone is also super open minded, if you have an idea you can bring it up to the CEO and he'll listen to it and even implement it if it makes sense. Everyone is also SUPER helpful. If you have a problem you can go to whoever you need to in order to resolve it. The US team is also super close. We'll go out for beers after work or go to a sporting event on the weekends. We come and work together as not only a team but also as friends. The insurance is also on point! No PTO tracking, casual dress all day every day also is a plus. The company is also family oriented so if you kid is sick you don't have to come up with an excuse, we get it!

Cons

Normal growing pains of a start up. Everyone has a stake in everything so sometimes people step on some toes but they're great at resolving any conflicts. Some of the team is based out of Paris so you only have a half day with the Dev guys so mornings can be full of meetings.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hull.